Nodemcu pin diagram explanation

Today will talk about ESP8266 pinning, or in other words, NodeMCU. Personally, I really like this component, as it already comes with USB input. But it is important to explain that the NodeMCU is formed by an ESP12E, which still has an ESP8266EX inside it. Thus, we’ll learn the correct pin identification by doing the following: looking at the NodeMCU datasheet, knowing which of these pins work with digitalWrite, digitalRead, analogWrite, and analogRead, and understanding the boot more thoroughly.
As I program more with Arduino IDE, I practically see the NodeMCU as an Arduino. However, I must emphasize these devices have differences, especially concerning the pinning. If you watched the ESP32 video entitled “Internal Details and Pinout,” you’ve learned there are pins that can’t be used, or that are reserved for certain things. So I want to do something useful here related to this, but this time with ESP8266.

Nodemcu pin diagram explanation